GIC’s Commercial Division provides financial solutions for investors and those interested in purchasing commercial real estate. GIC offers businesses global commercial real estate/management services that excel and grow soundly. Our professionalism places our clients at the forefront of the industry.
Commercial Property Management
Our commercial team provides the natural link between retailers and landlords. Let GIC work to
build your portfolio and improve profit with the vast wealth of services we offer:
- Tenant/Landlord Representation
- Property Management
- Maintenance Services
- Vendor Management
- Property Disposition & Sales
- Advisory & Consulting Services
- Full Accounting Services
- Distressed Asset Acquisition
- Market Surveys, Financial Analysis & Data-Driven
- Areas of Focus: Office, Retail, Medical Office and Industrial
Short-Term Rental Management for Investors
GIC provides investors with the peace of mind knowing that their rental properties are being well cared-for and they are benefitting from maximum profit and increased value.
With over twenty years of experience, you can trust the experts at GIC to protect your investment.
BENEFITS of Short-Term Rentals:
- Short-term rental properties generate significantly more than long-term traditional leases.
- Investors are eligible to receive many tax breaks on short-term properties. These may include, but not limited to, operating, advertising and income tax preparation.
- Property value increases on an income generating property.
- Rental payments and security deposits are paid in advance, so there is no need to worry about evictions.
- Security deposits are collected to ensure investors do not incur unexpected expenses.
- Management properly screens all applicants & conducts background/credit checks prior to check-in date.
Maintenance & Housekeeping
GIC, Inc. has an in-house Maintenance & Housekeeping Division. This allows cost of maintenance and cleaning to be performed at a lower rate with closely supervised individuals.
Our Maintenance Team develops a preventative maintenance program for your property in order to minimize expenses for repairs and to maintain/increase property value. We only employ the best in the industry!
GIC, Inc. will handle all your financial needs.
- Budget preparation
- Processing of A/R and A/P
- Closely monitoring of expenditures
- Conduct regular market analysis to ensure highest rental profits
- Maintain accurate accounting records
- Pay all tax payments in a timely manner
- Work closely with Tax Advisors to ensure all necessary deductions are applied
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports
A variety of marketing techniques are used to ensure your units are getting maximum exposure to optimize short-term rental occupancy.
- Use of Social Media
- Target Network of International Realtors
- Develop Online & Print Advertising Campaign
- Enroll units in Corporate Housing Programs
- Utilize HD Virtual Video Tours of Units
- Advertise properties within the Entertainment & Hospitality Industry
- Offer Lifestyle Concierge Services to guests
Your Property Management Professional handles all aspects of your rental properties, from marketing and leasing your units, thoroughly inspecting units before/after occupancy, and handling the renters needs to ensure guest satisfaction.
Luxury Residential Management
GIC offers investors a very specialized approach to managing residential investment properties. It is our responsibility to maximize profit, while keeping expenses to a minimum. Our 20 years in the property management industry allows us to offer professional, expert customized luxury home management services for your property.
Whether you own multiple properties or one, GIC is ready to handle your needs. Our goal is to provide investors with priceless peace of mind.
- Assign Property & Maintenance Manager(s)
- Lease Administration
- Liaison between Tenant and Owner
- Develop Preventative Maintenance Schedule
- Property Maintenance Inspections
- Property Maintenance
- Coordinate and Supervise Repairs
- Prepare Property for Hurricane Season
- Administration of Insurance Coverage
- Accounting Services
- Management Reporting to Investors
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
Luxury Lifestyle Management
In addition to providing full management services for your property, we offer Luxury Lifestyle Management to assist you in maintaining that balance between your work and personal life. Our Lifestyle Management Specialists are trained to familiarize themselves with you and your family’s needs in order to enhance your lifestyle. Hiring a Lifestyle Specialist is a practical way that allows you to save time and increase efficiency, so you can enjoy the finer things in life.
We are flexible, knowledgeable, and more importantly able to adapt to meet the specific needs of each client.
Your personal Lifestyle Management Specialist can provide the following:
- Personal Assistant(s)
- Accounting Services
- Luxury Car Service
- Travel Planning
- Relocation Assistance
- Housekeeping Services
- Child Care Assistance
- Personal Shopper
- Yacht Charter/Yacht Maintenance
- Event Planning
- Many other Concierge Services